Friday, September 23, 2011

Who thinks i should get the samsung impression instead of the LG Xenon?

I can get a new phone in october at Wal-Mart, But i don't know if they carry the samsung impression, from what it looks it looks better than the LG Xenon.


So does anybody know if wal-mart carries the Samsung Impression?


And is the LG Xenon a good phone?(In your opinion)


Thanks!|||impression!!its way better than the xenon|||the ld xenon has a variety of problems i had sometimes the keyboard would get stuck or if you put the keyboard up the screen wont change over. the light flickers like in a haunted house. touch screen is ehhhh

Report Abuse


|||You know what, "to tell you the truth I got my LG xenon 3weeks ago". And I would have to say that I like it alot and you should get it. But if you don't believe me! I want you to watch this phone review and decide for your self.





phone review part one.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0rr7_3Gc鈥?/a>





phone review part two.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LV9jb0tA鈥?/a>





GOOD LUCK!!!!!|||Depends whether you want a smaller phone or bigger phone. i've had the xenon and now have the impression, i like the impression better, but i mean, for the ordinary person, i'd suggest the xenon because it's smaller|||i got the samsung impression today. better phone, better features, better brand, bigger screen, bigger keyboard, etc. i say impression hun. and it was cheaper at att, they are on sale half price right now :)|||Honestly the Xenon. People say to get the Impression but the back of the phone, SO UGLY. It's the worst way they could put a camera on. Xenon, very nice design. The colors to choose from are great! You only can get the Impression in blue and it does not look too good I think. The Impression is more for girls, not boys. I am definitely going to get the Xenon. The only good thing to me about the Impression is that the whole front of the screen is a touch screen. So for me, the Xenon 100%. Trust me, if you get the Xenon, you will be so impressed. I got to try the Xenon, it is the awesomest, best phone ever. It is so cool. The Xenon is for girls and boys. The colors they come in are Blue, (Pretty Cool) Red,(awesome) and Black, (cool). I don't know why some people like the Impression more.


Good Luck picking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment