Friday, September 23, 2011

Lost installation CD for my Samsung camera and I cannot find the software on the internet?

It is the pink ES15 edition. Samsung.





I lost the installation CD to put it on my computer. It does not automatically install when I put it in either.





Please provide suggestions, or more preferably, a link directly to the software I need. I have looked and looked on the Samsung website, I cannot find it.





Thanks!|||The easiest (and fastest) method of transferring your images to your computer, is to use a card reader. Just go out and buy an inexpensive USB card reader (SD or multi)...you don't need software when using this method!





Simply insert your SD card, then plug both into your computer's USB port (some computers already have inbuilt card readers). Windows will recognize it as a removable device (look in Computer/My Computer), then simply copy your files over to your hard drive. Simple.|||You helped me, I'll help you then.





First option is to call the company itself, or go to the store you bought it from, and ask for another installation disc, they may charge you for it but it's better than nothing.





Second option is to go to a torrent site and attempt to find the program. Try sites like torrentz.com, isohunt.com, etc etc. Your search quarry should be along the lines of 'Samsung ES15 installation', under the category of program or application. You'll need a program like utorrent or azureus to download the torrent. Check for viruses to make sure it's clean. This may not work though.





3rd option is to go to ebay and buy the disk.





Hope this helps.|||Forget the installer. Use a card reader. It's easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment