Sunday, September 18, 2011

What detergent should I get best out my Samsung washing machine?

Hi,


I have brought a samsung washing machine and have been working out the best detergent for it.


I live in Chennai and please help me choose between SA8 (Amway) and Excelmatic.|||If it is an "HE" high efficiency machine you want a detergent that is made especially for that type of machine. I recommend Tide HE in any of about 6 flavors they have on the market. And always use less than you think you need. You'll get great results!|||Use sa8 from amway. Their soap doesn't contain any filler material like Tide and other companies do. Not only will your clothes come out better by using sa8 but your washing machine will last longer since their wont be any build up from the filler material. I get sa8 from www.positivelygreener.com

Report Abuse


|||Soap is soap is soap is soap. By the time you have purchased the HE detergent and its designer price tag have you saved any money?

No comments:

Post a Comment