Friday, September 23, 2011

How to hook up my Samsung Blu Ray to my Samsung Receiver?

My Samsung Receiver is part of the home theatre system. The receiver has a DVD player as part of it so does that mean I hook up the Blu Ray to that receiver? I have an HDMI cable that I am planning to use to connect the two. I am wondering what input it will be on the receiver so I can watch the Blu Ray movies.|||The receiver needs to have a HDMI In slot and also an Out slot. HDMI from the bluray to the receiver then another HDMI from the receiver to the TV.|||look on the back of the receiver and/or the manual to see what inputs it has.


look on the back of the player and/or the manual to see what outputs it has (odds are it has a bunch)





#1 choice - use hdmi (1 cable)


#2 choice - use component cable (5 wires)


#3 choice - svideo


#4 choice - composite (red/white/yellow cable)

No comments:

Post a Comment