Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you set a personal text tone for the Samsung Instinct s30 with Sprint?

I was wondering how you can set a personal text tone for each contact in my phone book. I have the Samsung Instinct s30, and I have no idea how to do it. Thanks!|||I have used the ventones site as well for my free ringtones





well, you need to connect the phone to the computer first, and make sure that you insert the memory card first. After you do that your phone should ask you a few options like Mass Storage (i think). Then you will want to use Windows explorer or your My Computer icon to drag and drop the file over. These are the exact instructions that i found for you from other people that have used Ventones for their LG rumor 1. Don't know about the 2nd version





ventones has online tools, follow directions. FREE





ventones is a real free site for ringtones.

No comments:

Post a Comment