Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do i convert songs to ring tones for a Samsung Propel?

I just bought a samsung propel and a memory card for it. In the memory card i stored music and pictures from my laptop. The phone allowed me to use the pics as wall papers, but it won't let me use the songs as ring tones. I've heard about converting the songs but i don't know how to do it. Help!|||www. VENTONES .com





FREE!


You can either upload an mp3 file


or just give them any video on youtube.


Youtube has all the songs in the world so you're set.


Ventones is totally free|||i tunes will let you turn your music into rts|||I have this phone, but I dont have a card. So I dont know if it's different, but you go to the song, click options, set as, then caller ringtone. but you will have the ENTIRE song as your ringtone, well actually probably just the first 15 seconds because it only rings for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment