Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I stop sms messages from splitting into pieces on samsung corby pro phone?

I own a Samsung Corby Pro I just bought. Every time I text simple messages it splits the message into several different pieces. The other day I sent my friend 30 pieces of a text in 15 lines! Is there any way to turn that off?|||even i own a corby.....and the same problem...there's no soultion for it so you gotta live with it!|||You can change it!! :) I have the same phone as you have and all you gotta do is go to the message settings then just change the delivery option. :)

Report Abuse


|||you go to message settings, then text message, then delivery options, and change the character support from unicode to GSM alphabet. that's what worked for me.


hope his helped :)

Report Abuse


|||messages --%26gt; Message settings --%26gt; text message --%26gt; Delivery Options --%26gt; Character Support --%26gt; Change Unicode to GSM alphabet





Hope this helped :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment