Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I transfer music from my mac to my samsung blast with a usb cable?

I am a mac user and have a samsung blast. I would like to transfer music files to my phone with a usb cable but I don't know how to do so. Could someone please help me so I don't have to transfer music file by file. Thanks.|||y0u have t0 have a micr0 sd card t0 d0 s0 %26amp;%26amp; if y0u get 0ne save the music y0u want t0 transfer 0nt0 there. g0 t0 my c0mputer %26amp;%26amp; 0pen rem0vable disk %26amp;%26amp; y0u sh0uld see ith there %26amp;%26amp; just c0py %26amp;%26amp; paste|||I have a micro SD card and a USB cable, but they don't "show up" when i connect them to my computer, which is a macbook. The syncing software from t-mobile is only for PCs.....does anyone know some other way i can transfer music with a USB cable, and if there is any software i can find online.

Report Abuse


|||http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10574324%26amp;findingMethod=rr





hook the card up to your computer and make a music folder then add mp3s must be mp3





well thats what we did on my bro sidekick

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment