Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I have a Samsung HDTV and want to use it as a computer monitor as well. How can I do that?

Is there a way to tell what resolution my computer currently supports or is running? What peripherals would I need to purchase to make the connection? The TV is a Samsung LN-S3241D in case that matters. I know it has DVI %26amp; HDMI capabilities as well as standard component connections. I can't think of any other questions to ask. Please advise!|||SInce your TV has a DVI connector, just connect it to your computer with a DVI cable if your computer also has a DVI port.





If you want the sound to come out of the TV, you will also need to hook up your computer's sound card to the TV with a stereo-mini-to-dual-RCA cable.





Hope this helps, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment