Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to view pics that people send to you on the Samsung Intercept?

Just got this new phone. The Samsung Intercept. When someone sends you a txt with a pic attached it has a clickable "download" button next to it. I tried clicking it and it says "downloading". Then does nothing and goes back to saying "download". How can I view the pic?|||That is fascinating. I just got this phone too, and it always shows me the pics in the message thread right next to a text.





I just checked the message settings, and the only thing that has to do with "multimedia" messages is a default 20 multimedia (pictures, video, etc) per message thread (conversations with one person).





I have never exceeded this limit, so I do not know if goes to "download" after 20. Sounds to me like you have never seen the pics in the message texts.





This could also be a network issue. With every cell phone I've ever owned, if I was not in an area that had good service or a high enough service rating 3G (for example), then I could not get photos, videos, etc. until I was in a better service area. I would just get a "download" link on all these other phones.





I would test this, and see if it does this everywhere you are or whether it seems to be location specific.





Your phone should, by default, be showing the images IN the messaging app next to your texts.





Best of luck!|||you can also go to "my files" and look for the folder that says "downloads" and it should be there.

Report Abuse


|||The phone is probably downloading them to the SD card. You should be able to see them in the Gallery. Open the Gallery app and see if they show up. On my Nexus, stuff downloads to a directory called "downloads" on the SD card.

No comments:

Post a Comment