Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to unlock samsung tocco lite,so you can put any sim in the phone?

My phone is on tesco's but i would like to go with another network provider and keep my phone.How do i unlock my samsung tocco?|||i had same phone as you , unfortunatly i looked myself for a free unlocker but couldnt find one. i used this company online UK based





www.repairmysamsung.co.uk





it was only a 拢10 they maybe even do it over the phone or you can email them they always respond pretty quick





support@repairmysamsung.co.uk





BR


Mike|||The best way to unlock your phone is to buy unlock codes from a trusted vendor. Search internet for mobile phone unlocking websites. You will come across a thousand websites who can do this. Choose which ever you like. Do look for price comparisons and the unlocking instructions.





I will suggest the website http://www.Unlock-Zone.com which is doing good service and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone, contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment