Friday, September 23, 2011

How to get pictures on to my computer from a samsung alias phone?

I have a samsung alias phone but I don't know how to transfer my photos to my computer.|||The cheapest way is to get the memory card, saves the pictures on the memory card, and download them back into the computer.|||i have a memory card for it and the computer cable but it only goes to music i might have to send them to my e-mail but i have 170 pics is gonna be fuhn little task wish me luck i hope my phone don't brake is i send it for a brake from a window !!!! lol

Report Abuse


|||if you have picture messaging, it's really easy.


just instead of sending it to a contact, just type in your e-mail address as the recipient.


then go to your e-mail, and download it.


i agree with the memory card thing too, but they cost around $20, and idk if you want to spend that.








help my Q? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment