Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who thinks i should get the samsung impression instead of the LG Xenon?

I can get a new phone in october at Wal-Mart, But i don't know if they carry the samsung impression, from what it looks it looks better than the LG Xenon.


So does anybody know if wal-mart carries the Samsung Impression?


And is the LG Xenon a good phone?(In your opinion)


Thanks!|||Get the impression!! I just got it a few days ago and it is awesome!! My friend has the xenon and is jealous of it so that tells ya something =D I really am glad I got it. Hope this helps!|||i don't know if wal-mart carries the samsung impression but im going to get the samsung impression because to me it looks better than the LG Xenon and you could go to the at%26amp;t site and look up the phones and compare them to see which phone you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment