Friday, September 23, 2011

Does the Samsung Alias come in different colors?

I recently lost my old cell phone so I need a new one. I was planning on getting the Samsung Alias 鈥?SCH鈥搖740. Does anyone have any comments on it and know if it comes in any other colors?|||1]it comes in grey if you get an alias but if you get a sch-u740 it comes in black and gold, now i know your probably thinking they are the same thing, but they are not, the u740 is the old version(less features and updates) alias however only comes in one color, sucks i know but i love my alias!! it its AMAZING! its durable and future references it does NOT open both ways at the SAME time, i broke my first one experimenting. but i absolutly love my alias, and im a guy. i get constant compleiments and i just absolutly love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment