Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I get music from my computer to my samsung vibrant?

I recently got a new samsung vibrant from t mobile and its an awesome phone, but I want to transfer music I have on my computer to the phone. How do I do this exactly? I know I can get music from the amazon mp 3 app that's pre installed, but then if have to buy the songs again. When I connect my phone to my computer, it just chargers


Charges and no windows open up. Is there anyway I can do, this?|||I recently got the samsung vibrant too. This is also happening to me- when i plug the cable into the computer, no windows pop up. If you look in the start guide that came with the phone it shows you how to do it|||I use windows media player.

Report Abuse


|||after u connect to computer, slide the notifications bar on top, click on the usb icon,


then select amount. Then just go to MY COMPUTER, and transfer all music files as an usb

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment