Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can I use a samsung camera charger to charge my iPod touch?

The charger is from my moms samsung camera. It plugs into the wall and has a USB port to hare with. But when I plug my iPod in it doesnt say it's plugged in but it charges. I think... Is it possible that I. Can charge with that charger? Would buy an ihome but I do not have any money whatsoever.|||Check the documentation or information on both appliances, and look to make sure the camera charger (usually 5.volt) is compatible voltage with the i-pod,


Using a non-ipod supplied charger may void your i-pod warranty.|||You'd better not use the charger ,it may mess up your iPod, you can charge it on your computer ,or you can buy an iPod charger, special designed for iPod and iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment