Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the extension needed for themes and games for samsung star?

I have a samsung star s5233 but am unable to add themes and games due to unsupported file format.


What extension should I search for? Pl. help.|||Hey! Even I'm a Samsung Star user. I also faced this problem earlier. I met a Samsung guy and him for the same. He told me that Samsung phones use Propriety Software and not Java or Symbian. Hence, they do not support Thems like the other Nokia or SE phones...





As fo games, you can download them directly to your phone using WAP. There's no way you can get the games via the Usb Data Cable or Bluetooth. It's Samsung's Java Lock. You can't break it buddy. It's a turn-off, i know!!





No other option!!








Regards...|||cant remember

No comments:

Post a Comment