Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What happened to the Samsung Impression on att?

Well just the other day my dad and i were looking at phones we wanted to upgrade. I saw the Samsung Impression(Refurb) immediatly and i wanted it. Then we go on the website the next day and it's not on the upgrade list anymore and i wanted it so bad. I really want to know what happened.|||Maybe they went out of stock, but I just got the non refurb Samsung Impression (not as an upgrade) so maybe you could try calling the nearest store and asking about it.|||Actually,


they got a new phone which is the newer version of the impression


its called the soltice.


Its a good phone. the only differnce is the qwerty keyboard is touch screen


and not slide out

Report Abuse


|||ACTUALLY, The phone sucks.There were too many complaints. I have the Samsung impression and let me tell you, it's a good thing you didn't buy it. HUGE mistake.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment