Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you sync contacts from old samsung focus phone to a new one?

I had a samsung focus and it fell in the pool so it stopped working. But the camera light on the back can still turn on, so is there anyway I can transfer my old contact information to my new phone. I can't use my SM card because the info is saved to the phone itself.|||oh no. read it all or you wont be able to do it. i have a blackberry but you could try this on your phone because my friend has a samsung and was able to do it. i went onto bluetooth and paired with my uncles phone which in this case would be your old phone. when my phone was paired i went onto my paired devices and clicked on the device (your old phone bluetooth name) it then came up with an option to sync contacts. try this it worked for me but you have to accept it. my uncle rejected it, nearly had all his girlfriends numbers. my friend has a samsung galaxy and managed to do the same to me she could even go through all my files so if there was any music or anything you could try that too. if you don't have bluetooth or this just isn't working for you contact your service provider but try this first because it may save you money as they may want money for a two minute easy job. hope i have helped :) x|||check_out third %26amp; fourth link on : wWw.cell-phone-plans.info

No comments:

Post a Comment