Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is the difference between windows update and samsung update plus?

Hi,





I have recently purchased a R519 and, as I'm a complete newbie to laptops, I'm slightly confused. As is says above, what is the difference between windows update and samsung update plus?





And, if there is a difference, should I use both of them, or should I only use windows update?





Any help is much appreciated.|||Just use the Windows updates. The majority of the PC - notebook manufacture update is just a spying eye on your computer. I would removed any manufacture update on my PC or at least disable it from the starts up and only update when I want to.|||Windows update is crucial to the smooth running of the machine - i would recommend you set it to download and install automatically.





Samsung update plus may well communicate with the windows update site as well as all vendors of the other bits of kit in your machine that might need updated drivers etc.





IYou need to make certain that the samsung software is updating windows before you rely on it entirely. Personally, i would run them both together. It's not worth the risk otherwise.|||Unless you rely on some applications that Samsung bundles with your Windows laptop, you should stick with Windows Update. It's reliable and frequently updated. Samsung is not in the software-making business so you should stick with a solution from such a company.|||one updates your computer and the other just updates windows

No comments:

Post a Comment