Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do i transfer pics from my Samsung Rogue to the computer?

I have a Samsung Rogue and I hook my phone up to the computer with the cord that they gave me(that is also the charger) but nothing happens. Normally something will pop up with different options, but nothing. How do I get the pics from my phone to my computer if nothing pops up? I tried going to my computer and looking for removable storage but i cant find that i have removeable programs, is that the same thing? Please help.|||You need an sd card in order to use the Rogue as a removable storage device. Once you get one go to Settings and Tools%26gt;Memory%26gt;Card Memory%26gt;Format card. Once you do this go to Settings and Tools%26gt;Memory%26gt;Phone Memory%26gt;Move to Card. Then reconnect and move all your pics to your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment