Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I get music on my Samsung glyde, I have the cord to connect it to the computer,but it says unsuccessful?

So I have a samsung glyde and I want to sync music but everytime i try it says on my computer it was unsuccesfull and that i may need a disc?? I don't know, please help.|||if you cant find the software to download it through the usb cable which im not aware of, you can purchase a memory card for your phone. they can get pretty pricey as the number of GB go up but they are extremely useful! you can put the memory card into your computer and place whatever you need on it. such as pictures, music etc. and then after your done you just place the memory card right back into your phone. you can get a decent GB memory card for around $30. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment