Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I put an application onto a Samsung mobile phone/cell phone?

I have tried Samsung PC Studio 3 I can connect but it doesn't give me an option to put an application onto it. What program do I need to do this?





If there is one please tell me and if possible give me a link to download.





Thank you.|||connect to the wap on your phone ant search for applications|||Samsung Kies Is way better !!

Report Abuse


|||you dont say what samsung you have but i have sent you an email on how i add games to my u600.|||Hiya! Bobby. Im using the Nokia 6280 Webphone! If i enter a search for an application such as Mgmaps.com or Operamini.com the links take me to a download configuaration to my Applications list! The same applies when i choose a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment