Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can you put a Samsung sim card in to a different brand of phone?

At%26amp;T is my provider and I have a Samsung phone, but I really need a new phone. I am wondering if I can put my sim card in to another brand of phone besides Samsung? I am very uninformed about cell phones so please give me any advice you can.|||Yes.





A SIM card or Subscriber Identity Module is a portable memory chip used in some models of cellular telephones. The SIM card makes it easy to switch to a new phone by simply sliding the SIM out of the old phone and into the new one. The SIM holds personal identity information, cell phone number, phone book, text messages and other data. It can be thought of as a mini hard disk that automatically activates the phone into which it is inserted.





In short, it's made to do what you're asking.|||Yes,you can if SIM is GSM,if it is CDMA then also U can but the phone must be CDMA of same network service provider.|||YES U CAN. GO TO SOME RETAILER. HE WILL HELP YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment