Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I upload music onto my Samsung Gravity?

I just got a Samsung Gravity and was wondering how I can upload music (for the music player) onto the phone. I've looked in the handbook, and the directions are pretty sketchy. Help?|||i also have the samsung gravity and i agree the directions in the handbook arent much help.


so heres what i did:


i went to t-mobile and purchased a memory card so that i would be able to hold more songs (the one i bought was a three pack with the phone memory card an adapter and some other thing)


then i bought an adapter that hooks into your computer.


you just put your memory card into the adpater and from there its quiet simple!


click and drag the music into the adapter file!


the adapter was only 10


the memory card pack was around 20.


im sure there are cheaper ways but this way worked really well for me!


hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment