Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How is the battery life on the Samsung Fascinate from Verizon?

How is the battery life on the Samsung Fascinate? I text a decent amount of time and will check facebook several times a day. How will the battery life last for me?|||I do the exact same as you and i charge mine every other day. You DEFINITELY don't need to charge it 3 times a day.|||I have had many cell phones, The droid, t~mobile G1, the %26amp; many blackberry's. Hand's down no comparison the fascinate blows away all these phone's %26amp; more. In regards to battery life, if you want a phone that can be without a charger for more than 8 hours, go buy a cheap small phone, as all the really good phones seem to use a lot of battery life, and I mean this with all due respect. From personal experience should you buy a fascinate do make sure you don't have apps running in the background, as this further adds to battery drainage. I can typically use my fascinate for 8 hours till the battery starts to get low. Hope I helped you|||Same as any other Android phone... You'd be lucky to get 5 hours of use on it. Plan to recharge at least three times a day.|||hi|||Is that the galaxy s? I charge in the morning to 100% and usually lasts til tbe next day and im a heavy user

No comments:

Post a Comment