Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What plans could I get for a Samsung Gravity cell phone?

I'm planning to but a Samsung Gravity cell phone, and I want too know what plans I could get, and how much they'll cost.





My ideal one would be like an unlimited everything plan, is such possible?|||The Gravity? Under T-Mobile?





Their unlimited calling is $99. Unlimited internet is 9.99 and Unlimited internet and Messaging is 19.99





So about $120 plus taxes. Honestly there are better unlimited plan deals out there from Sprint, Boost, Cricket, and MetroPCS.|||me and my parents got a real good deal we have unlimited txting and nights and weekends but we chose 400 mins its a sacrifice but we use alot of my faves all this is costing us $80 a month go to ur store and if u work there is certain business that get discounts

Report Abuse


|||You can get an individual plan on it.Just go to t-mobile web site %26amp; click "plans" then individual. Prices are listed there along with how many minutes. You can compare the plans side by side too to see which plan matches your needs better. Unlimited messaging is $15 a month.|||For Fido: unlimited messages,evenings,and weekends$25


For Rogers: unlimited messages,evenings,and weekends $35

No comments:

Post a Comment